Unless you’re an extremely confident person it can be difficult in the early stages of a friendship when you are getting to know someone. Below I have outlined the top ten questions which will keep your friends captivated and help you get to know new friends that little bit easier – enjoy!
- What’s your best childhood memory?
- What motivates you?
- If you could rewrite history, what would you do differently in life?
- Are you ambitious? What would you most like to achieve?
- Do you consider yourself a proud person? What achievement are you most proud of?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- What is your favorite music?
- Which character in fiction, either on screen or in print, do you most identify with and why?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- Which would be harder for you to give up coffee or alcohol?
Which question do you like the best and why? Do you have your own go-to questions you ask when meeting new people? What are they? Please share your wisdom in the comments below with our community, we’d love to hear from you.