Today’s task is to take a look at last week’s exercise where you listed a situation you lack confidence in. Think of one example of how you can learn / train if needed and build up your experience in the relevant areas in order to foster more internal confidence with which to approach your situation in future.
When thinking of this, the following questions may be helpful:
- Can someone more experienced be your advisor or mentor?
- Are there professional courses you could take?
- Are there vocational courses you could take like assertiveness, hobby classes or skills based classes?
- Can you read about the situation or skills needed to better handle the situation, thereby learning?
- Can you create less scary situations whereby you can practice your new skills?
What do you think of today’s task? Do you think greater knowledge or skills will help develop more confidence within you? Please share your thoughts in the comments below to gain encouragement, insight and support from our community, we’d love to hear from you.