One of the easiest ways to do a life audit is to just ask yourself ten questions for each area of your life and then give yourself a score to find out how to rate yourself.
Below I’ve outlined ten questions for the relaxation life area so you can easily assess where you’re currently at – simply give yourself a score out of ten for each question with one being awful and ten being excellent, with no room for improvement.
- Do you schedule in time specifically for relaxing?
- Do you take time to visualize?
- Do you take time to meditate or practice deep breathing?
- Do you feel you have enough vacation time?
- Do you go on restorative vacations abroad or somewhere new?
- Do you spend as much time as you need to relax so that you are in a calm state afterwards?
- How satisfied are you with the quality of how you relax?
- How satisfied are you with how often you relax?
- Would you like to relax more? (Reverse scoring: Yes definitely = 1, Not at all – I’m happy thanks = 10)
- How satisfied are you with how relaxed you are most of the time?
Now add up your total score. Below is the scoring key:
1-10 = 1 mark out of 10 (poor)
11-20 = 2 marks out of 10
21-30 = 3 marks out of 10
31-40 = 4 marks out of 10
41-50 = 5 marks out of 10
51-60 = 6 marks out of 10
61-70 = 7 marks out of 10
71-80 = 8 marks out of 10
81-90 = 9 marks out of 10
91-100 = 10 marks out of 10 (amazing)
Crystal Clear Questions
What makes you most relaxed? Make a list to go to whenever you are stressed or anxious.
Could you schedule in three times a week to have guilt free relaxation time?
If you have a lack of relaxation in your life, how is it impacting you long term? Can you afford to not relax more often?
Were you surprised by your lack of relaxation? Did you find that the quality of your relaxation could be improved upon? Were you completely happy with the relaxation in your life? If so, why? Please share your thoughts in the comments below to gain encouragement, support and insight from our community, we’d love to hear from you.