Last week we looked at the advantages of having a bucket list in helping us play more and reaping plays benefits of light-heartedness, flexibility and optimism. This week we discover the essential questions to ask yourself when creating your bucket list.
The main questions to ask yourself when compiling your bucket list are…
- What have I always wanted to do?
- Where do I want to travel?
- What events would I like to go to?
- What activities would I like to try out?
- What classes would I like to take?
- What hobbies would I like to adopt?
- What skills would I like to have?
- Which sports would I like to try out?
After realizing many of my problems were a result of a lack of play in my life (causing me to be inflexible and have a reduced resilience to stress) I have to admit that I cannot wait to embark on more play this year and focus on my 40 before 40 bucket list.