One of the easiest ways to do a life audit is to just ask yourself ten questions for each area of your life and then give yourself a score to find out how to rate yourself.
Below I’ve outlined ten questions for the romance life area so you can easily assess where you’re currently at – simply give yourself a score out of ten for each question with one being awful and ten being excellent, with no room for improvement. And just in case you were wondering, this is designed for singletons too!
- Are you happy as an individual, by yourself?
- Is your self-esteem tied to the opposite sex? (Scoring: Completely = 1, Not at all = 10)
- Are you happy with the amount of romance in your life?
- Do you go on dates either if you’re single or within your relationship?
- Do you seek out new and exciting things to do in order to meet the opposite sex or to do with your partner?
If you are single score yourself between 1 and 20 for each of the first five questions above. If you are in a relationship answer all ten questions and score yourself between 1 and 10 for each.