Starting from next Monday we have a new hot topic – authenticity!
Why go to all the effort of becoming your most authentic self? Here are just some of the benefits:
- Being accepted and loved for who you truly are
- Having a well developed strong identity and sense of self
- Having a high level of integrity due to being very honest
- Having a high level of self esteem
- Living in tune with your own goals, dreams and priorities
- This all culminates in a happier, more fulfilled and contented life!
As we explore what constitutes an authentic life and what steps we can take to achieve one we will look at some very juicy topics, all designed to walk you through how to live as your most authentic self.
Do you have different personas around different social groups? Would you like to be more authentic? Do you have your own tips to becoming more authentic? Please share your thoughts in the comments below to gain encouragement, insight and support from our community, we’d love to hear from you.
Following using psychology to transform my life, I founded Accessible Psychology to help empower others to live the life they long for. My journey is living testimony that no matter where you are, absolutely everyone can apply psychology in order to lead more fulfilling lives.
Oh and I love Oprah, Marie Forleo, Tony Robbins and lovely people like you!