How To Captivate People And Build New Friendships Fast
Unless you’re an extremely confident person it can be difficult in the early stages of a friendship when you are getting to know someone. Below I have outlined the top ten questions which will keep your friends captivated and help you get to know new friends that little bit easier – enjoy!
- What’s your best childhood memory?
- What motivates you?
- If you could rewrite history, what would you do differently in life?
- Are you ambitious? What would you most like to achieve?
- Do you consider yourself a proud person? What achievement are you most proud of?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- What is your favorite music?
- Which character in fiction, either on screen or in print, do you most identify with and why?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- Which would be harder for you to give up coffee or alcohol?
Which question do you like the best and why? Do you have your own go-to questions you ask when meeting new people? What are they? Please share your wisdom in the comments below with our community, we’d love to hear from you.
Following using psychology to transform my life, I founded Accessible Psychology to help empower others to live the life they long for. My journey is living testimony that no matter where you are, absolutely everyone can apply psychology in order to lead more fulfilling lives.
Oh and I love Oprah, Marie Forleo, Tony Robbins and lovely people like you!