Next month’s series is all about how to cultivate healthy intimate relationships and get the most out of your love life! I’ve designed the series so it’s just as applicable for singletons seeking relationships as for those already in relationships and I’m really excited to share some tips and tricks to keep the spark, deep connection and appreciation between you and your partner alive.
In this series we will explore:
- Warning signs to look out for that you are in a toxic or abusive relationship
- Unhealthy relationship models – the dynamics that foster unhealthy intimate relationships and why
- Unhealthy relationship behaviors and how to avoid them
- Healthy relationship model – the dynamic that fosters healthy fulfilling intimate relationships
- Healthy relationship behaviors; how and why they nurture your relationship (including the brownie points game)
I’m so excited to hear your thoughts on this series as they weeks pass by, please do comment! I have to say this was by far one of the most enjoyable series to write and I hope it will guide you towards a fun, loving and fulfilling intimate relationship or serve to strengthen your existing one.
Wishing you all a truly wonderful week!
x X x Jenny x X x
Following using psychology to transform my life, I founded Accessible Psychology to help empower others to live the life they long for. My journey is living testimony that no matter where you are, absolutely everyone can apply psychology in order to lead more fulfilling lives.
Oh and I love Oprah, Marie Forleo, Tony Robbins and lovely people like you!