How To Tell If Someone Is Moderately Narcissistic
There are many ways to tell if someone is moderately narcissistic. Ask yourself the following questions and rate the person in question out of ten, 10 being very much so and 1 being not at all.
- How hard does the person find it to forgive others?
- How hard does the person find it to say sorry?
- Does the person ever get angry or ignore those who question them or their opinions?
- Does the person always have to be right?
- Does the person ever agree to disagree with others?
- Does the person continually and consistently commandeer conversations?
The lower the person rates in terms of their score, the lower on the narcissistic spectrum they are. If they are definitely moderately narcissistic, consider how their narcissism is impacting your relationship with them and honestly ask yourself if the relationship is healthy.
Do you know anyone you think might be moderately narcissistic? Do elements of their behavior bother you? Have you read my previous post on ‘how to get along with a narcissist when you have to’? please share your thoughts in the comments below to gain encouragement, insight and support from our community, we’d love to hear from you.
PS Search ‘how to get along with a narcissist when you have to’ for my top tips on getting along with narcissists.
Following using psychology to transform my life, I founded Accessible Psychology to help empower others to live the life they long for. My journey is living testimony that no matter where you are, absolutely everyone can apply psychology in order to lead more fulfilling lives.
Oh and I love Oprah, Marie Forleo, Tony Robbins and lovely people like you!