There are so many options when it comes to dates nowadays, it’s true that the old movie and meal combo is an old classic but with new cinematic experiences throughout the country spicing up a first date couldn’t be easier! I’ve listed my most fun date ideas below, please let me know if you have any of your own to add.
- Secret Cinema / Backyard Cinema / Pillow Cinema and a meal
- Picnic in a park followed by a romantic walk, one person brings drinks, the other food
- A river dinner cruise
- Opera / Theatre and dinner
- Immersive theatre (aka Punchdrunk Theatre)
- A comedy night
- Karaoke in a private room with snacks and drinks
- Bluebell walk
- Lavender farm walk and drinks at the shop
- The zoo
- A theme park, circus or fair
- A cool market shopping for trinkets and stopping for drinks
- Go carting
- A cookery class
- A cocktail making class
- A poetry reading night
- A jazz bar
- A sporting event – horses, dogs, football, you name it
What do you think of these date ideas? Do you have any more of your own? Have you done any of these? Please share your thoughts and experiences with our community to gain encouragement, insight and support from our community, we’d love to hear from you.
Following using psychology to transform my life, I founded Accessible Psychology to help empower others to live the life they long for. My journey is living testimony that no matter where you are, absolutely everyone can apply psychology in order to lead more fulfilling lives.
Oh and I love Oprah, Marie Forleo, Tony Robbins and lovely people like you!