Positive Signs You Are Letting Go
It would have saved me a lot of uncertainty had I known the positive signs to look out for that I was beginning to move on.
If you are unsure if you are making progress in letting go and moving on, please see below for the signs you are on the right track…
- Ruminating less
- Crying less
- Having more energy
- Daily tasks are less difficult
- Your concentration levels improve
- Things that had lost their enjoyment following the loss, you begin to enjoy again
- You go out to see friends and talk about your loss less or sometimes not at all
- You go out to see friends and think about your loss less or sometimes not at all
- Your passion for your hobbies returns
- Your motivation and drive increases
I hope you find this list encouraging as you continue on your journey to let go and move on. And for those of you who are not there yet, I hope this list serves as compass, showing you what to look out for in your path to recovery.
Have you noticed these signs of recovery in yourself and if so are you encouraged by this? Are there any signs of recovery in letting go and moving on that I have missed out? Please share your thoughts in the comments below to gain encouragement, insight and support from our community, we’d love to hear from you.
Following using psychology to transform my life, I founded Accessible Psychology to help empower others to live the life they long for. My journey is living testimony that no matter where you are, absolutely everyone can apply psychology in order to lead more fulfilling lives.
Oh and I love Oprah, Marie Forleo, Tony Robbins and lovely people like you!